Monday, December 12, 2011

Rainbow Connection

I had a great weekend! How about you?
It all started with a great Christmas movie night of Swedish fish drinks, Bill Murray, A squirrel in a Christmas tree and of course Yippee-ki-yay, m*****f****r! Then Tim and I volunteered at Operation Brotherly Love a large holiday carnival supporting the community. They had break dancers, carnival games were you can really win the big prizes, face painting tattoos, presents, free coats, and even Cinderella showed up! I can’t tell you how great it was to see everyone so happy. The best part of the whole experience was seeing the smile on This little girl Ayva’s face. It was a blast hanging with her and her Mom Brandi and Aunt Hope. Afterwards we chilled and played my new game from Tim…Toy Story mania!! So much fun!!
Then for once I had a incredibly excellent birthday on Sunday. Tim made me breakfast with Birthday bacon and a beautiful engraved tree necklace. As the sun went down we ordered Indian and watched Melancholia- awesome!

Today I feel fresh and full of color. I could burst out some rainbows.

No comments: